Tag Archives: tatas
We all know someone who has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Young or old, rich or poor, droopy or pert. Breast cancer just doesn’t give a shit. A clients wife, a good friend and a famous actress were all diagnosed with breast cancer within one month a few years ago. Right now everyone in the kink scene is following Hollie Stevens as she battles first Breast cancer, now bone cancer, at the age of 30.
Posting the color of your bra or insinuating you are pregnant on Facebook does nothing to aid in awareness of breast cancer or raise money for research. It does however, make me raise my eyebrows in your general direction. Because seriously. Who has time to do all these stupid memes? Uhg. I hate you! Come clean my kitchen!
Becca of I’m Pretty Sure That, Bill of The Authentic Life, and Angie of Angie Uncovered are doing something that is actually raising awareness AND money for research, while also letting us all look at boobs.
Cleavage. The great equalizer. Man or woman. Gay or straight. We have ALL made idiots of ourselves over cleavage at one point or another. If you tell me you haven’t, I will assume you have done something so entertainingly horrific over cleavage that you are still in court ordered therapy for it.
Because if Jane Mansfield and Sophia Loren can create this masterpiece of inappropriate staring, then imagine the scene common humans like us create every day.
In the dungeon, I wear my cleavage like a weapon. Fredricks of Hollywood helps me raise my well worn milk makers to new heights creating a monument to boobs everywhere. I play a mean game of “I Dare You To Look” with my cleavage and my whip hand.
And boys lose every time.
Of course, in the dungeon, it’s a consensual game. I put my cleavage out there, and they gladly pay the price for a peek. And truthfully, it’s a sad day when they are so well trained that they can resist looking.
Every where I turned this week, boobs seemed to be staring me in the face. Not my boobs of course. They were staring at my feet. But this post isn’t about my boobs, it about all the boobs in the news this week.
- International Breaking News Boobs: Russian Feminist Boobs Protest Vote Rigging. These are my kind of feminists!
- Trashy Airline Reading Boobs: Hacker Releases Lindsey Lohan’s Playboy Pictorial. Still unsure why anyone would want to see her boobs. What is she famous for anyway? UPDATED. THIS is why someone would want to see her boobs. Still don’t know why she’s famous.
- Religious Boobs: Salma Hayek proves god is real by praying for boobs. Seriously. I may actually start praying after this. Now taking applications from deities.
- Crazy Pants Boobs: ‘Long Island Lolita’ Amy Fisher looking for people to show her boobs to. I’m not sure where to begin on this one.
Last night after my session (which was a combination service and whipping session and in itself made me feel better) I treated myself to a cleansing evening at the local Korean Spa. I sat in the heat and watched the parade of local naked girls walk by and realized a couple things.
First. We women come in a LOT of shapes and sizes. Not many of them Playboy ready.
- The adorable curvy girls who mentioned being from the Pacific Northwest and sported HUGE dark bushes to prove it.
- The skinny ass lil tattoo’d and shaved (yes, down there. No landing strip, no nothing) Suicide Girl types.
- The HUGE chicks. Both tall and… well. Just big. Two of them. Taking up most the hot tub. Making me feel very very small. They were sorta loud too.
- The tiny little asian girls who sat in the water with their towel wrapped around them. Can’t tell you much of what was under there. It was tiny, and I’m thinking pretty firm.
No other body part on either men or women have such high expectations as the breasts. They provide life, mold our teenage years and create much of the first impression when ever we meet someone new. At least with the cock, you can hide it in your pants. Your relationship with it is strictly between the two of you, and occasionally, when you are lucky, someone special. Or, at least, someone willing. Breasts, on the other hand, are on display, inviting comments, and innuendo.
They are expected to be a certain size, not too small, not too big. A little droop, but not too much. Nipples should be there, just a hint, nothing sticking out too far! EVERYONE has an opinion about them. Give them half a chance and they will tell you.
A girl can decide to make them bigger, or smaller though surgery and, more opinions about your body will be given to you completely unsolicited, sometimes from perfect strangers.